This past Friday I went around the borough of West Reading and snapped some pictures of the buildings and built-up environment. It’s a nice little borough that is very urban and has a great variety of housing and people (sort of a great extension of the city of Reading). Home of the large Reading Hospital, it has a vibrant Penn Avenue as its main artery and a burgeoning arts and music scene. And yet the borough is still decidedly working-class; it’s where my grandfather lived. West Reading’s live and in color if you just click on the picture below (the first 6 pics are of Reading):
- BIG Eisner-Nominated Image Comics Sale On Comixology
- Dan Whitney is Larry the Cable Guy
- Dissing Harry the K????
- Dr. Funke's 100 Percent Natural Good Time Family Band Solution
- Five Years Since Harry Kalas Passed Away
- Kidd Chris vs. Preston & Steve in the mornings?
- My Reason To Exist, Chris Wheeler, 'Steps Down'