Peter David, great writer of X-Factor, along with many other comic books, recently had a stroke. His co-pays and such are piling up, and if you’ve been entertained by his writings over the years, the best way for you to help is to buy some of his original writings, such as at . He gets a good stipend from the sale of these books. Please help out if you can!
- Kidd Chris vs. Preston & Steve in the mornings?
- CNN's Jake Tapper Holds Real Interview With Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer
- Chris Wheeler Loves The C...
- The Best (And A Few Of The Worst) Podcasts of 2012
- You're a jopke, Hellmuth
- Creepy Alex Ross Makes Creepy Batman & Robin Cover
- Wheels Is Still Tweeting