Peter David, great writer of X-Factor, along with many other comic books, recently had a stroke. His co-pays and such are piling up, and if you’ve been entertained by his writings over the years, the best way for you to help is to buy some of his original writings, such as at . He gets a good stipend from the sale of these books. Please help out if you can!
- Allen Iverson Is A Team Player; Chris Webber Isn't
- Dane Cook: Joke Thief
- Please Put A Phillies Hat On The William Penn Statue
- Lying Cat Is Reading Daredevil
- Dan Whitney is Larry the Cable Guy
- CNN's Jake Tapper Holds Real Interview With Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer
- Koko the Gorilla meets Robin Williams