Comxiology released their weekly rankings, and Hurry: The Rabbitoid Knight is hittin’ the charts:
1. Avengers Academy #32 ¥12.00
2. Detective Comics (2011-) #24 ¥25.00
3. Hurry: Adventures of the Rabbitoid Knight Vol. 1 #1 ¥6.00
4. Transmetropolitan #19 ¥12.00
5. Transmetropolitan #18 ¥12.00
6. Batman: Arkham Unhinged #3 ¥6.00
7. Batman #1 ¥12.00
8. Batman: Arkham Unhinged #4 ¥6.00
9. Batman/Superman (2013-) #1 ¥18.00
10. Transmetropolitan #17 ¥12.00
Those Echo Rift fellas must be happy…
Introducing Saturday Morning Comics. Any advice would be welcome. We are working out the various kinks and are working on a format.
Go get it, ASAP!!! A great comic by a great crew just came out digitally, good for kids, adults, pets, whoever:
Clocking in at over 700+ pages, oversized, hardcover that weighs 16 lbs, Wolverine Adamantium Collection just came on the market (from Marvel, of course). If you can’t read it in bed, it’s not a book, folks. If it will mess up your back trying to lift it, it’s not a book, folks. If you can work up a sweat lifting it over your head, it’s not a book, folks.
Buy some trades or something.
A new podcast made by a friend: Hall of Heroes
Holy fuck, from now on I’m picking up trash wherever I walk!
that rascal, nick fury jr!
Found this: 25 Great Calvin and Hobbes Strips. Glorious stuff. The greatest comic strip ever inked with twenty-five of its absolute best strips all in one place. You can’t go wrong checking this out. My personal favorite, playfully parodying a dying genre of comics: