This past Friday I went around the borough of West Reading and snapped some pictures of the buildings and built-up environment. It’s a nice little borough that is very urban and has a great variety of housing and people (sort of a great extension of the city of Reading). Home of the large Reading Hospital, it has a vibrant Penn Avenue as its main artery and a burgeoning arts and music scene. And yet the borough is still decidedly working-class; it’s where my grandfather lived. West Reading’s live and in color if you just click on the picture below (the first 6 pics are of Reading):
- The Curt Schilling Trade, 6 Years Later
- If I wanna see a midget bang a bunch of hookers I'll go to a party at Jeremy Piven's house
- Philly Daily News Says 'Nay' On Reading, PA
- The Best (And A Few Of The Worst) Podcasts of 2012
- Pat Burrell: Man Or Machine?
- Scott Graham Is Reportedly Outta Here
- Opie & Anthony Now Out At 94.1 WYSP