This past Friday I went around the borough of West Reading and snapped some pictures of the buildings and built-up environment. It’s a nice little borough that is very urban and has a great variety of housing and people (sort of a great extension of the city of Reading). Home of the large Reading Hospital, it has a vibrant Penn Avenue as its main artery and a burgeoning arts and music scene. And yet the borough is still decidedly working-class; it’s where my grandfather lived. West Reading’s live and in color if you just click on the picture below (the first 6 pics are of Reading):
- Saturday Morning Comics #67: Black Russians?
- Saturday Morning Comics #68: Cut Short
- Boy Meets World Sundays: Topanga Is All Growed Up
- Kidd Chris vs. Preston & Steve in the mornings?
- John Vukovich Passed Away This Morning
- Valencia, CA Upset At Being Blown Up By Nuke
- Scott Graham Is Reportedly Outta Here