First, some additions, subtractions, and rejuvenations. New blogs added to the links page and the blogroll: The Phans Blog, Pop Candy, Wonkette, NFL Hits!, Hoops Addict, Pop Culture Junk, Crooks and Liars, Gilbert Arenas Blog, Jon Swift, and the Freakonomics Blog. Also, a great Phillies blog has taken up the keyboard once again; Philling Station is back. And a hearty goodbye from the internet world to Daniel Rubin at Blinq, who is changing assignments at the Inky. Let’s hope he eventually brings the blog back.
– Phillies Updates: The Phans Blog interviews journalist Todd Zolecki…The Good Phight HATES the term sabrematrician…Beerleaguer is counting down the days until Spring Training…A Citizen’s Blog breaks down Wes Helms and Abe Nunez…Philliesflow is up to its old tricks, finding a new wrinkle in an old topic…and Phuture Phillies loves them some Alex Concepcion
– Chris Berman finally responds to the burgeoning phenomenon “You’re with me, leather”. And he first denies it, then says that people are mean-spirited for pointing it out. Deadspin breaks it out down.
– With Leather gives Sean Taylor the Pete Rose Award.
– Kelsey Grammer gets the greenlight on his 70th network comedy, this time set in a newsroom. No news as to whether Eddie the dog is in it. TVSquad.
– John L Micek talks about Obama vs the Prime Minister of Australia, Lynn Swann possibly vs Jason Altmire out in Pittsburgh, and Republicans and Lou Barletta vs. stereotypes. Currently stereotypes are winning.
Ambition, Patience and Sloth has a bunch of good articles on politics. Let’s cross our fingers that they keep on coming. He even ventures over to Daily Kos for a commentary on Barack Obama. Let’s hope Mr. Ambition doesn’t get too big-time for us little guys.