Carlos Mencia’s blown up in the last five years, due to calling people ‘beaners’ and blurting out unfunny racial jokes. He started getting comedy specials, had a show on Comedy Central, and became a household name. He even mainstreamed his stupid ‘dee dee dee’ catchphrase. Joe Rogan, also a comedian, took issue with some of Mencia’s jokes, mainly because other comics told them first. This all came to a head at The Comedy Store, where Mencia was performing. Joe decided to amp things up a bit:
- If I wanna see a midget bang a bunch of hookers I'll go to a party at Jeremy Piven's house
- Dwight Smith Loves Stairwell Sex
- I've been listening to all these jokes about me and realized one thing:
- Dan Whitney is Larry the Cable Guy
- Kidd Chris Is Canned, Fired, and Gone?
- Alycia Lane Hates Dyke Bitches