Peter David, great writer of X-Factor, along with many other comic books, recently had a stroke. His co-pays and such are piling up, and if you’ve been entertained by his writings over the years, the best way for you to help is to buy some of his original writings, such as at . He gets a good stipend from the sale of these books. Please help out if you can!
- Dan Whitney is Larry the Cable Guy
- Something Too Awesome About Jayson Werth
- 24 Reasons Buzzfeed Listicles Are The Worst
- On Notice: 610 WIP Morning Show Sidekicks
- Independence Hall To Have 7 Foot Fence To Protect Us From Freedom
- Kidd Chris vs. Preston & Steve in the mornings?
- Don't Bring Your Gayness Up On Shavlik Randolph