Peter David, great writer of X-Factor, along with many other comic books, recently had a stroke. His co-pays and such are piling up, and if you’ve been entertained by his writings over the years, the best way for you to help is to buy some of his original writings, such as at . He gets a good stipend from the sale of these books. Please help out if you can!
- Something Too Awesome About Jayson Werth
- Please Put A Phillies Hat On The William Penn Statue
- Alycia Lane Hates Dyke Bitches
- The Best (And A Few Of The Worst) Podcasts of 2012
- Your Philadelphia Phillies Trade Bourn/Costanzo/Geary for Brad Lidge and Eric Bruntlett
- Opie & Anthony Now Out At 94.1 WYSP
- The Curt Schilling Trade, 6 Years Later