Smoking Can Kill, Especially Near An Oxygen Tank

10 Feb
Can’t give ‘em up:
CUMRU TWP, Pa. – Authorities in Berks County say an elderly woman who was hurt in a fire was trying to light a cigarette while on oxygen.
The blaze destroyed the house in the 100 block of Gerald Avenue in Cumru Township.
The woman was hospitalized after a neighbor helped rescue her from the fire.
At last check she was listed in good condition.
The home is a total loss.
No word on her brand.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: